Effective date: July 16, 2018
- These rules apply to all giveaways hosted on I’m All About Books blog that are related to either a blog tour or a giveaway hop, and/or a personal giveaway sponsored by I’m All About Books.
- Giveaways are open in the US only to participants 18 years of age or older unless stated otherwise, not all giveaways that we host are US only. If we host a book tour with adult content it will be noted on that tour page.
- For giveaways sponsored by I’m All About Books, the winner will be selected using the Rafflecopter widget. All of I’m All About Books giveaways are US only. Winners will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize on I’m All About Books giveaways/hops. You may also check back here to see if your name is on the Rafflecopter widget. If there is no response after 48 hours (2 days), a new winner will be selected. Trust me this happens, so please write the date down in a planner, or a note in your smartphone.
- I’m All About Books reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with all the giveaway rules.
- For giveaways related to a blog tour, blog event, or blog hop the giveaway sponsors will be responsible for verifying entries and selecting the winners. Information about this is usually included in their giveaway post. Please do not contact I’m All About Books about another giveaway just because it was hosted by us, we are not responsible for those giveaways, only our own.
- I’m All About Books will not be held responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in transit by the USPS/UPS.